Sunday, June 16, 2013

My definition of success

Success is a mouth watering word. The tangible details roll into your mind so fluidly...big houses, nice clothes, shiny cars. But where does intangibility fall on your Richter scale? To me intangible dreams rate much higher than materialistic dreams. My list of priorities for my future starts first and foremost with confidence in my own skin. Right now this is something that I struggle with daily. I always feel so lost and out of place. Additionally, I want to feel like I am completely accepted and loved unconditionally by a life partner. Aside from confidence and love, I belief success oozes out when you do what you love for a living. My career and community work must echo my life's mission of helping others. By starving your ego, you're able to feed your soul through intangibles. Only then will you experience organic success.

1 comment: